A super quick post from me, as the session is over and the marking committee have done their work.
I wanted to highlight some projects from my own group of students that stood out in one way or another. The highlighting of these particular projects is divorced from the marks received as against the criteria, I just thought they are worth sharing.
- A website, photos in particular, looking at sports viewing in the pub
- An (11 min) video chronicling the role of communication technology in the life of an exchange student
- A light-hearted, somewhat sarcastic video challenging evidence on the roll of action films in eating habits
- An infographic comparing pizza consumption with Reddit use
- An argument that Australia should make more films with China to boost the local industry